Friday, February 11

Waiting in Hong Kong

Hi all,

For those of you who are keeping close watch on me, I'm currently about half way through my ~8 hour layover in Hong Kong. We just had Burger King (last chance for some North American fast food). It is currently 10:07 AM (Saturday the 12th) and it looks quite humid outside and around 20 degrees C.

Somehow I managed the 20 or so hours in the plane from Toronto, to Alaska, to Hong Kong. In that time I got a little reading, a bunch of sleep and 3 or 4 movies in. Oh and they kept giving us food on the plane. Not quite as bad as it is always made out to be.

Anyway, I'll be signing of now (I'm at a public Samsung kiosk) and will check back in when I find internet access again (probably after having a shower at the hotel).

Ryan,
The world traveller

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why, why, why, the hell would you eat at Burger King in a foreign country?! If you want to gamble with your life go sky-diving!