Saturday, February 12

Arrived in a foreign country

So our flights went quite well. Cathay Pacific was a very nice airline to fly. They kept us well fed and in supply of movies to watch (4 during my long flight from Toronto to Hong Kong). So between naps, food, and movies the trip across the pacific went by pretty quickly (for such a long flight). Hong Kong is quite pretty when flying into the airport, however, it looks like you are coming in for a landing on the ocean (couldn't see the airport during the approach).

By the way, Hong Kong airport (which by the way I was stuck in for far too long) has a very cool terminal. I took a few pictures, and a few more of the orchids (I'll upload those pictures).

The weather in Malaysia is....extremely hot and humid. I consider it bad when it is still 30 degrees at midnight...and enough to get you dripping wet in no time.

-Ryan

No comments: