Wednesday, February 9

Departure is sneaking up

Just over 24 hours until I'll be jumping on a plane bound for the other side of the world. Kind of crazy! Right now I'm just doing some prep-work at work for my departure. Getting a bunch of virtual machines to do software releases while traveling. It is very time consuming since there is about 12GB to transfer to this external hard disk.

Tonights plans are to do some laundry, pack some bags, and get some sleep (maybe get some time to play some games before I go). Hopefully I haven't forgotten to do anything important. I guess I'll find out if I didn't. For anyone wondering my plane is leaving from Toronto at 10:30pm on Thursday flight number CX 829 then CX 721 from Hong Kong. On the way back the flight numbers are CX 720 and CX 828 on March 12th.

-Ryan

No comments: