Monday, February 7

New Toy


Brand new toy Posted by Hello

Well in light of my future travels (well very near future) I thought I should get something to help me share them with everyone else. So I did the logical thing, and went and bought a brand new digital camera. As you can see I have purchased a Nikon Coolpix 4800. 8.8x optical zoom, 4 megapixel CCD, rechargable Li-ion battery, and a 512 MB SD card.

This is the bigger brother to the camera we got for Grandma (Coolpix 3200). And I'm happy to hear that Grandma is doing quite well with Picasa2 and her camera. Again, I'd like to recommend it to all digital camera (or scanner) owners.

Oh, and if anyone has been wondering why there has been no updates in a while I've been playing a lot of WoW.

-Ryan

P.S. The 24/7 support went fine. Only had one call (@ about 6pm one weekday) and I only ended up redirecting the call back to Asyst.

No comments: