Thursday, February 17

Home

Well it is starting to hit me. Home is very different from here and very far away from here....and I'm missing it. :( And I really don't like having to take a taxi to and from work. And I miss all of you out there. I know I don't see you all the time, but knowing that you weren't that far away and I could visit you without much trouble.

Let us all hope that integration finishes early and then alpha goes quick and smoothly...then maybe I'll be home early. Listening to Canadian music to make me feel better. :)

Missing Canada (and all the people in it),
Ryan

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry - you'll be home in no time!

And we'll just have to take you out to eat some honest-to-God, local, hormone and meat-fed chicken ;)

We miss you too down here!

P.S. How's the beer?

Anonymous said...

We do miss you too Ryan but the Skype works well and you are with other from Kitchener. Cheer up you will be home soon because you are getting the testing completed in record time.(right)
You are probably missing the friends in Kitchener-Waterloo more then family!
The Canada flag picture is wonderful. Where did you find that??
Mom

Anonymous said...

I hear you! Although you miss home, you should make a point of using the weekend for a mini holiday. Enjoy the region! I recall a trip Pat & I took many moons ago. Pat's car got banged up in a campground parking lot. We moped around our campsite most of the day waiting for our car to be repaired. Coulda spent the day enjoying the beautiful park (in upstate New York). I guess the genes run deep. So go have some fun exploring!

Dad

George said...

Ryan, it'll be over before you know it. I just found out that i've been here almost 5 weeks now! Time flies like nothing else when you're busy, so make sure to enjoy those weekends! I want pictures!

Anonymous said...

I agree with others. Go out and enjoy yourself this weekend. Take the time to explore and experience a part of the world most of only dream of seeing. With this blog and you "Skype" talks, you are probably keeping in touch with people more than you would if you were in Kitchener. Go get a tan!!
Marilyn

Anonymous said...

Hi Ryan

Glad you are missing all of us so get your work completed and get back to Canada !! In the meantime enjoy exploring the region and keep the comments coming'
Grandma