Tuesday, March 1

Long time no write

Hi all,

Thought I'd let you know that I'm still alive. It has been a very busy week and a bit--logged about 63 hours over the last week.

Amy should be arriving back home shortly--that lucky girl, even if there is all that snow there. Just another week and a half til I get to return to the great white north. :) When I return I'll be there for a full week before driving down to Chandler, AZ. I hope to get a visit in with as many of you as possible--so a little bit of running around may be happening.

-Ryan

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Helllo Ryan I'm sure you can't wait, until the week and a half is over! It sounds like you miss Canada! The week and a half will fly bye, just like that! You probably miss seeing family and friends?

See yoou soon Ryan! I'm going to be ordering the computer that you were recommanding! Bye

George said...

You're driving down?!? That's nutso!!! I thought the 12 hour drive to Richmond was bad enough. 63 hours of work! That's also nutso! Go to sleep!

Anyway, my exclamation point is broken. See if you can swing by Richmond on the way down to Chandler. Good luck over the next

George said...

Gah. That was supposed to say "Good luck over the next week or so", but that darn touchpad is too sensitive, and I pressed the Publish button. Definitely time for a computer upgrade. :)

Katia said...

And white, indeed, it is. It should be snowing here until Friday. So look on the bright side: in a week and a half everything should be mostly plowed (hopefully).

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you soon will be back in the land of the Maple Leaf and at the moment Great White Landscape! hope Auburn is on the list of "must see"
Grandma

Anonymous said...

Hi Ryan. Glad to hear you are coming home soon. We have been getting dumped on with snow the last few days. Huron County is definately a great winter escape. We'd love to see you. Take care.