Saturday, March 12

Enroute

Well I just nicely got into Hong Kong. One would like to say my trip is half over, in terms of stops it is, however we all know that the second leg of the journey is much longer than the first. Boarding for my flight starts at 1600 local time (same timezone as Malaysia) so I have a bit of time to kill.

The weather isn't as nice here as it was in Malaysia, nor when I was in Hong Kong last. Currently it is about 15 degrees out with rain showers and lots of mist/fog. But none of that caused any problems from my arriving flight, we got hear early as a matter of fact.

Well I'm going to go do some wandering around, and I'm sure none of you will be reading this for a while anyway (due to it being the middle of the night and all).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, not everyone is sleeping. Although that is on the agenda shortly. You'll not likely see this til afterwards, but Anchorage is actually warmer at 6 C than in southern Ontario at -5 C.

Talk to you soon, from the same time zone.

Dad

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're on your way back. Since I couldn't post anything the other day, now's as good a time as any. I don't figure you'd be able to make your way to Niagara being that you're in such high demand. I'll see if I can call in sick from work, maybe I can catch you on the road somewhere!

Anonymous said...

Well, Ryan--Grandma wasn't sleeping either. Just never though you would be posting anything enroute home !! I was watching progress of your flight via Cathay Pacific Web and Your Dad. Between thr two of us we should see you safely landed. Then we sleep !!
Grandma