Saturday, November 26

Not As Planned...

Well today didn't happen quite as planned. But I still went out for a wander around. Didn't see anything in particular, just a random stroll. I will have to say that having a 7-digit PIN number doesn't work so well. Time to research to see how I can use my Bank of America card here. :( Until I figure it out I guess I am not using my cash advance located on my BofA account.

I took a couple pictures to remind everyone of the real Penang. Note the tall KOMTAR building, it is helpful since it is the tallest building on the island, and right beside my hotel. :) Makes it hard to get lost.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That tall building is quite impressive --good landmark !!
Your time clock is keeping us all entertained. Just think ,the days will soon be down to a single digit!!

Ryan said...

Soon enough. Only 8 or 9 days of work left before I return. :)