Sunday, December 4

The Final Stretch

Well we are approaching the final stretch; just over three days left. :) This past weekend didn't go quite as I hoped. I had intended on going to another part of Georgetown and do a little shopping, etc. However, due to the "day-time" hours I've been living I slept far to late.

The weekend wasn't an entire waste Friday night I went to the Annual Dinner for the organization within the client company I'm working for. It was an entertaining event, if not artificially extended by their seemingly pointless skits.

Saturday was spent mostly chatting with Dad and teaching myself Mozilla XUL. For those who care to know, XUL is the language which the gecko rendering engine understands. That probably means absolutely nothing to most people. But for those of you who are still reading this, I have started to implement a BOINC Client UI.

Today I went with Sham and her family to Batu Ferringhi, where we had dinner and wandered the night market. One huge difference between Batu Ferringhi and Georgetown is the number of tourists. Batu Ferringhi is the tourist location on the island of Penang. Which is also location of the Golden Sands resort at which I could have transferred to for weekends....but I never did get around to that. Between working and sleeping I never managed to do so. :(

Anyway, I'll be seeing everyone very soon! :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I was one of "those people" still reading to the end of your posting !!! I still have no idea what it was all about ,but then you probably knew that. It made interesting reading anyway. Then I looked at chart "Distributed computing" I recognized one name "Einstein" You are in good company !! See you real soon .

George said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
George said...

Your client is very pretty :)

See you soon!