Friday, May 27

Off into the wild blue yonder

Well George and I just got back from doing a little lens shopping. After chatting with the guy at the camera store we both left with a new lens. George with a used Nikkor 70-210mm and the Sigma 70-300mm (w/ macro mode) for myself. The macroscopic mode is very nice. I'll somehow get all the photos I take from this trip digitized so I can share them with everyone. Or maybe I'll just make you all wait to see the prints. :)

The pseudo plan is to head monument valley in north-eastern Arizona. We hope to get some sun set/rise pictures and also some night ones from there. After that we may find ourselves in Zion National Park in southern Utah.

Wish us happy hunting and I'll get back to you on how the trip went.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, it's nice that you've got someone to spend time with who can stand the out of doors! I hope your new lens will bring you lots of camera use. Take some great photos of everything that I'd missed while I was there, suffering inside, away from the sun...

Anonymous said...

Boys will be boys...I think you two just feed off each other...

Carolyn

Anonymous said...

So, you have a 'what-its' for 'who's-it's'?
Can hardly wait to see some pic's!
:) :) :) ;) D)

Anonymous said...

Too bad poor Adam had to stay behind. Was he not able to keep up to the photo geeks or not wanting to.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the results of your new purchase .Have fun with "it"

Grandma