Thursday, March 20

Traveling Again

I again find myself about to head away from home for work. This time the destination is more envious than Malaysia or Arizona. On Sunday I will be getting on a plane to Switzerland. Doesn't that sound like fun? The fact of the matter is the work won't be fun, but I'll make the most of it.

Rather than take my snowboard, I'll be taking my camera and will use any free time I get to capture the scenery on film. Check back often, as since I imagine I'll update often due to the fact I'm away from home.

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

You better post some pictures!

Ryan said...

Not to worry, I'm not taking my snowboard, so my camera is my companion.

Anonymous said...

So Ryan what is that bunker looking walkway?

Ryan said...

I think you posted the wrong entry Joel. And I don't know anything more about the bunker than I did before.