Monday, December 10

PEER Group Christmas Party 2007

Last Saturday night was my company's annual Christmas party at the Walper Terrace in Kitchener. The party was done as a cocktail party for the second year, and again I can say I like this format. No need to be isolated at individual tables--doing so is entirely at your own discretion.

Before the party a group of us met at Caroline's house for a little pre-party of our own. This gave the ladies a chance to consume a bunch of Tequila Rose and other various beverages of choice (thanks Caroline). With this rare occasion that we were all looking in fine form we captured some group photos--it is surprising with all the photographers in the group that we didn't really have any shots of us as a group.

RNW_4291_20071208.jpg

RNW_4393_20071209.jpg

After taking an extensive number of shots at Caroline's it is sad to report that I didn't pull the camera back out until near the end of the evening at the Walper. Perhaps Richard or Andy will post some photos to fill in the gap. I've posted a few of the decent shots into a set over on my Flickr account.

5 comments:

Caroline said...

yay, photos :)

lacey said...

I hope you all had fun!! :)

Ryan said...

I can't speak for everyone else, but I had a great time. I do wish I had take pictures throughout. :(

Anonymous said...

You guys are a bunch of sexy bitches!

Carolyn said...

I like that photo of Joy.