Monday, March 24

Safely in Switzerland

I have safely found my way to the Swiss Heidi Hotel. I've included a couple pictures below:

[View across the room]


[View from the throne]


[View from the window]


The weather here feels like spring. During the drive the temperature ranged from -2 to 5 degrees, here at the hotel it is about 4 and sunny. The birds are chirping and the grass is green (partially). I think I'm going to have a nap...it is 6am back home and I only got a couple hours of sleep on the plane.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the view out your hotel window. Your camera should get a good work out this trip.

Dad

Anonymous said...

Amazing views from your hotel room ! You will have amazing story to tell us ! You will have so many pictures to add to your Blog !

George said...

Glad to hear you made it ok. I hope you take advantage of the awesome scenery. You probably won't get back to your hotel early enough to take pictures unfortunately, but maybe on the weekend you'll be lucky.

Carolyn said...

You might be able to do a couple of night shots ;)

Ryan said...

I did get out yesterday for a drive, and took a couple shots, but I'm not too pleased with them. I'll get out again, at least on the weekend.

This morning I awoke to a nice blanket of snow outside, in fact it is still snowing. I do wish rental cars came with snow-brushes.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful view from your room. I'll be watching for more pictures. Hope you aren't kept too busy ,so you can enjoy and take pictures of the great scenery.

Grandma

Ryan said...

Unfortunately not to many wonderful pictures, but some pictures none the less. You'll want to check out the more recent posts.