Wednesday, October 26

Time to Exit the Desert Stage Left

It looks as if I am going to be leaving Arizona sooner than originally expected. I will be fly back to Toronto on next Thursday (November 3rd). So now you are asking "what is the catch?". And the answer to that is that later that same day I'm flying back to Malaysia.

So I will be officially out of the desert on November 3rd, and will be in Malaysia until the 8th of December. And then, right on schedule (actually a day early, but that will be killed with jet lag) I will be back in Ontario. :)

So I'll be finishing up my 7 month stay in Arizona the same way I started it; makes all nice like covers to a book.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do you have to come back to Toronto ? Why not go directly to Malaysia ???

Ryan said...

The reason for the short trip to Toronto is that we currently have a ticket for a flight from Phoenix to Toronto. It was either fly: Phoenix -> LA -> Hong Kong -> Penang -> Hong Kong -> LA -> Phoenix -> Toronto; or Phoenix -> Toronto -> Hong Kong -> Penang -> Hong Kong -> Toronto. So this actually gets me home sooner, and when I leave Arizona I'm gone (I won't say for good yet, since that is very unlikely).

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the clarification !!!
See you at Christmas . Have a Happy"flying" Birthday !!