Friday, October 21

Ah, the South West

I think heard one of the most ridiculous things today. I was grabbing dinner at In-N-Out Burger and as leaving I heard a teenage girl say "I love the winter" as she plays with the cuffs of her long sleeve sweater. Now it isn't exactly hot here anymore, but at 9:30pm (when I heard this) it was 22C out.

I would really like to see what would happen if you took these Arizonians and stuck them in Ontario during the winter. Hell, even right now in the autumn.

2 comments:

Soulfood said...

Haha, I love that!! I have so many friends here who are just freezing and I'm like "What it's 2 degrees! We haven't even dropped below zero yet!!" haha, I'm loving the plus weather into October, it kicks ass. I'm in Saskatchewan, so it's usually snowing by now. I'll appreciate any type of plus weather I can get!

Anonymous said...

It would be interesting to see just what someone who's never been treated to a "real" winter would think of Canada .Do you not know someone to invite to visit you in "dead" of Canadian winter ?