Friday, July 29

We're Off

I imagine many of you will be away from your computers for the weekend, but I'll post this now anyway. All of you get a lovely long weekend, but being stuck here in the States I'll be working Monday. But between now and then, Caroline and I will be making a journey out of the heat to go play tourist in Los Angeles, CA. What will we do? We'll find something to occupy our time.

The plan is to leave Chandler at around 4 or 5 (whenever Caroline is done working). We will stop for a bite to eat somewhere enroute. We have a hotel in Long Beach for tonight and tomorrow. So in a couple of days I'll present you all with what we did, along with photos since I'll probably just take my digital camera (we are going to scary LA).

Oh on a side note, have a wonderful trip to Europe George & Carolyn. Take lots of pictures, let us know what you are up to if you get a chance. And if not we hope to find out about it in two weeks.

1 comment:

George said...

Thanks Ryan! You make sure to take lots of pictures too! And try not to get mugged. Oh, and I don't want to see you on Jerry Springer either, ok? :)