Monday, July 11

From the Desert

Well today will be my last day before I'm joined by other PEER developers for the next long while. Minh and Cindy arrive later today, they will be here for the week. Next week Caroline returns, so that means one last weekend of peace ;). Actually, it will be good to have people around again. It gets very quiet around here without anyone else around. So I won't need to mope around anymore.

For those of you interested in weather...no change here, still hot, still no rain. But did you expect anything else? It will be quite a shock for those coming down here from Kitchener. Hopefully they manage.

I still haven't heard anything about when PEER will fly me back next. :( I figure I'll come home around Labour Day, regardless of whether PEER foots the bill or not.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So around Labour Day, eh? Well, I'll have to check my busy schedule (yeah right!). Hopefully all goes smoothly in the next month and a half. That way it doesn't seem so long. At least you have the option of having new people stop by every so once in awhile to deviate you from your moping, all I have is beer!

Ryan said...

Sometimes beer is more welcome. :) Seriously though, it is going good so far. They are coming out of their shells. :D

George said...

Arizona seems to get people to open up and have fun. Or maybe it's just the beer. I hope you guys are all having a good time.

Ryan said...

I'll have you know there has been no beer or any other forms of alcohol.

Anonymous said...

Just your old sweet self, eh?