Friday, May 12

T-Minus One Week

So I've now been here in AZ since Sunday, and have but a week until I'll be back home. Unfortunately a week is still a long time. :( The good news about the next week, is that when I return I have two weeks off (19th through June 2nd) and Joy officially moves in. :)

So what are we doing to mark this occasion? Well we have planned 10 days of camping in 5 different provincial parks--not including the long-weekend on Wightland Acres. We'll be starting out in Niagara at Long Point on the 24th and ending the following Saturday at Point Farms, with stops at Rondeau, Wheatley, and The Pinery (2 nights at each). I'm really looking forward to the trip, vacation, and being home. :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I know your plans....
We were wondering what if any you had.

Ryan said...

So do you feel any more wiser?