Monday, May 8

In the AZ

Well just so you are all sure I made it here safely, I arrived here yesterday at 10:15 PM EDT. So far so good, it is quite a bit warmer here than there. And it seems that the air conditioning isn't working at 100%...well actually it is going 100% of the time, but it isn't much cooler for it. I suppose no one before me noticed, or bothered to let the maintenance people know. ;)

Well I'm just about to head out for dinner, but before I do I thought I'd post a couple pictures from George and my walk through Victoria Park two weekends ago.

[Kitchener, ON -- Nikon D70s]

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Ryan, and the air-conditioning. I thought that you weren't a big fan of it??

Ryan said...

With Phoenix weather you don't have a lot of options...

Caroline said...

I guess it wasn't just my imagination that it wasn't getting any cooler in the apartment ;)

Caroline said...

oh, yeah, I almost forgot . . . nice photos :)

Ryan said...

No, I can indeed verify that the AC isn't working properly. My memory is that it worked fine last summer.

Thanks about the photos. :)

George said...

Nice photos, though they do look awfully familiar ;)

Ryan said...

That tends to happen when you follow me around. ;)