Saturday, May 13

Brain Age

So I picked up the Brain Age software for my DS yesterday (at the discount price of $20). On first startup I was ranked a DS Brain Age of 56. :( Not very good, eh? Well this morning I started it up, did a little of the days training, and did the Brain Age Check (i.e. test) and today's score was 41. Still not the ideal 20 (lowest Brain Age you can get), but moving in the right direction.

For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, you can find out more here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And you think I'm an old geezer !!

Dad

Ryan said...

We'll have you give this a try and then we'll so who's mind is old. ;)

Caroline said...

I kept fluctating between ages in the 20s and 60s during my time in AZ. But I think I started out at 65, so you are ahead of me there ;)

Anonymous said...

Maybe you will be smarter after "Returnig" from AZ. He he he...check the spelling on your count down ;)

Ryan said...

Maybe...I tend to find myself a little *slower* when down here.