Friday, October 1

Who Let the Dog Out?

I woke up this morning much like other mornings. That is to say, after many presses of snooze. I then went to the bathroom and got dressed. At this point I am beginning to feel that the morning is not like others, but I cannot put my finger on what is different.

I go downstairs and now I know what is different. Nico has not yet greeted me--this only happens if I am up at 6:30, which was not the case this morning. I notice the basement door is open so I go check to see if he took the opportunity to sleep on the basement couch. No such luck.

Where is that dog?

I return to the main floor to see a bouncing dog at the back window. I let him in and he gives me a grand welcome. It was a greeting reminiscent of returns from extended trips.

Who let the dog out? And when?

Only a dog would still be happy to see you after being locked outside all night.

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Poor Nico. Good thing there wasn't a frost :(

harada57 said...

thanks


คาสิโนออนไลน์

Anonymous said...

Who Let the Dog Out?

Williams said...

this is very informative and interesting for those who are interested in blogging field.
Get here a Fortnite gift card code generator