Friday, March 20

Navilyn's First St. Patrick's Day

Navilyn is now approaching 5 months of age. She is eating cereal: both rice and oatmeal. She likes her oatmeal, but really enjoys the bananas she gets mashed up with her rice cereal. Who doesn't like bananas? Yes I know you don't like them Mom, but George will back me up that bananas are good with your cereal.
As most of you know, this past Tuesday was St. Patrick's Day. And in celebration we all wore green...Joy and I may have had beer from green bottles also.
St. Patrick's Day Breakfast
Navilyn and Joy on St. Patrick's Day
Navilyn and I on St. Patrick's Day

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

The pictures are great!

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's keen to be green. Great pictures.

Pat Wightman said...

My mom would have been so proud of you all. You have to wear the green on St. Paddy's day.

samiq said...

I think I'm getting late to the party, but dude really nice daughter :)

It's awesome that you and Joy are having so much fun. I know Navilyn will grow to some great parents.

Awesome and a hug to the family from the distance.

cheers!