Saturday, March 28

Morning Playtime

Navilyn is definately a morning person. Today I was up at 7am so she could come downstairs and play. This is a normal occurance, usually she has the consideration to let everyone sleep-in a bit on the weekend; today this was not the case. In fact at 5 - 5:30 it was sound like she thought it was time to get up. After a couple visits from Joy, she finally went back to sleep for an hour or so.

As I mentioned, morning seems to be Navilyn's favourite time of day. I thought I'd capture her playing this morning and share it with everyone.
Morning Tummy-Time

Hope everyone else finds her as adorable as I do.

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

I like all of the colours in the photo. I think it is a good composition. I am glad that you are enjoying being a dad.

lacey said...

definitely adorable!! :)

George said...

It's great that you can be a dad and a photographer at the same time. Nice framing.

Ryan said...

Being a dad is great. It is heart-warming to see her smile and coo when I get home from work every day.
The more that she is able to occupy herself while playing the easier it becomes to capture her in film. Let us hope she doesn't become like her mother when you point a camera at her...