Wednesday, March 14

Memory

I have increased my memory, well my computer's memory. I have nicely installed an additional 1GB of memory for my Mac Book Pro. I compared the price of $210 for 1GB from Apple, or $109 from Canada Computers. Guess where I bought it from.

Installation was nice and easy. It only took two tries. The first attempt I did not follow the directions and apply pressure to ensure it was seated properly in the socket. After the second attempt I was presented to a OS X with an additional 1gb of memory.



Now I just need to put it through its paces. So time to do some managing of my photos in Lightroom.

3 comments:

George said...

Yay memory! Yay Macs! Yay Ryan!

Ryan said...

I think you must be a little gitty about that router acting as a wireless-bridge. Nothing else really explains that comment.

Anonymous said...

If you ever figure a way to increase "my memory" --not my computer's please let me know !!