Monday, March 6

Travels

Well I'd just like to say hello from Hong Kong.

Now to get people up to speed. For those who don't know I'm currently enroute to Malaysia...again. I found out mid-last week (confirmed on Friday) that I'd be flying back to Malaysia Sunday evening. So here I am on the other side of the world waiting for a plane to Penang.

This was not a scheduled trip, but rather an emergency trip to help the customer. I'll be here until the 9th of April (a Sunday--supossed to be a Saturday, but I don't know why the date was pushed back a day). I'll be sure to post a few things while away, even though this particular trip/route is getting old.

See everyone in April. :(

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ryan,

I imagine that the nice loooong lay overs in Hong Kong don't add much to the appeal of this particular route either.

Safe trip the rest of the way & talk to you in Penang.

Dad

Ryan said...

No, the lay-over doesn't help. But I'm going to go check out the Cathay Pacific Business-class lounge...no I'm not flying business class, but I have a silver status with their air miles.

Ryan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Caroline said...

should you post that kind of information on the internet?

Ryan said...

Well I have made it to Malaysia safe and sound (without incident). I'm staying at Shangri-La George Town, room [????]...incase anyone was wondering.

George said...

Oh, now I am curious what information was posted!!!

Caroline said...

I guess you should read his blog a little more regularly :P
Now you'll never know . . . although I'm sure someone will tell you :)

Ryan said...

It wasn't anything terribly excitting.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ryan
I tried to track your flight,but couldn't find it ,and your Dad couldn't send any e-mails,so didn't know your trip plan .I don't know why I didn't think to look at your Blog (except there wasn't anything there for a long time )Glad you arrived safely and we'll keep looking for updates .For a person that had never been on a plane just a little over a year ago ,you are doing ok !!