Friday, April 13

A Week in the Sun

Today marks my last full day in Arizona for this trip--maybe for ever. It has been a quick week full of work and some fun. Most of my week has been spent working from about 7:30 to 6:00 each day doing the training course; each evening was highlight by some of my favourite feed holes. :) Lacey and I made it to Pasta Pomodoro, Shimogamo, Abuelo's, and BJ's. The weather has been ranging from about 27 degrees during the day--which I didn't see much of--and down to around 12 through the night. I noticed that the weather back home is only -3 to 4 degrees. :(

Other than the work and food, Lacey and I made it out once to take some photos at South Mountain. Unfortunately we didn't manage to leave work as soon as we hoped, and ended up with little light to take any photos worth noting. That said I did take one, waiting for Lacey, that I like.



Well might flight is tomorrow at about 12:15pm (US 262), which will have me back in Toronto before 8PM EST. Like I said, it has been a short trip and a part of me hopes that I have the chance to return to the desert when I have time to go see some of the sights again (i.e. have a least one whole weekend here). We will let time determine what happens.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Safe trip "home".
WOW to your very own house. I bet it will be great to see Kitchener again - even tho' your trip has been fast.
Joy will have everything in it's place and you will not have to worry at all where to put things. Lucky lad.

Ryan said...

It will be nice to be back in Waterloo; I won't even need to worry about organizing the house since Joy has already taken care of it.

lacey said...

i'm happy you came to visit again! but sad it was such a short period. next time, i'm coming to canada!

also, i'm looking forward to seeing more pics of your house :) hint, hint.

Ryan said...

We look forward to sharing are bit of Canada with you when you. :)

I'll take some more photos this weekend when it is nice and bright.