Thursday, September 29

Long time....

Hi all,

It has been a little while since I've done any posting. Why? I'm not sure; lazy, maybe. So what have I been up to? Not a whole lot, probably the only real news is that I bought myself a bicycle last weekend. You can see a picture of it here, it is the Del Sol LXI 1.0.

I haven't done a lot of riding with it yet. I did a 10 mile loop last Saturday, but come Sunday I don't think my rear-end would have taken any more. I hope to start riding it to work occasionally, but I'll need to buy a lock first.

I bought it from Tempe Bicycle, and the nice thing is that any time within four years of purchase, I can sell it back to them for half the price of purchase. So in the end it makes it a nice and cheap form of entertainment and transportation.

Well that is all for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A bike !!! Are you getting ready for a real gas hike ? We may all have to get some alternate mode of transportation ,but I was thinking maybe a horse . See you in Prince Edward County next week-end.

Anonymous said...

Grandma again !! What's with the "word verification" It took me 3 trys to get it right---mostly because it kept changing !!

Ryan said...

Yeah, the real purpose of the bike is to help fight the American influence...the eating and little to no exercise.

The word verification is to get rid of spam/ads people like to post in comments. Sorry for the inconvenience.